My FIRST Blog Post!

Hey guys, Marilyn’s here, I’m so excited to write my first blog post today! You are going to know more about me because in this post, I’m going to introduce myself to you, and talk about why I started blogging, what I am going to blog about and share a little bit of my interests…
So let’s get started.
My name is Marilyn Nassar, I’m 17 years old and I was born in a very beautiful country called Lebanon. I’ve got an amazing and supportive family, everything seemed to be amazing, my grades were great and I had some good friends. But there was something missing.
I was grateful for everything I had in my life. But in these past years I was always asking myself this question “What do I want to do with my life?”. I wasn’t satisfied and I needed to find my missing piece. I started doubting myself, I couldn’t pick a career that I actually like and I believe the reason is because I have never experienced my skills or what I am good at. So I said enough is enough! And in that time, I thought I should start to change my life, I should get out of my comfort zones and challenge myself! Youtube is what inspired me to start a blog.
In this blog, I will share with you guys my experiences, my stories, my advice and my thoughts… I will also be talking about beauty, hair, lifestyle, DIYs, fashion, fitness, apps and everything that interests me… But most importantly, I want to help you guys to find your purpose of your life.
So here I am now, writing my first blog post. I decided to live the life that I always imagined. And if you’re asking, I still don’t know what to do with my life, but I will. Because this blog is the path that will lead me to my future DREAMS. Coco Chanel said :“My life didn’t please me, so I created my life”.Are you proud of who you have become? If the answer is no, then it’s time to move, because you are not a tree. This is my story. And there are so many inspiring life stories out there including yours I’d love to hear each and every one of them.
I hope you enjoy this blog post. Love, MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment