Top 10: My Favorite Youtube Zumba Videos


Not all people enjoy working out. I used to hate exercising too. Going to the gym, running, doing squats and most forms of physical activity seemed dull and painful. I used to work out only because I should. But now, I actually started to enjoy my workouts. What have changed? Well, the secret is to find a workout that you enjoy doing and have a passion for. And for me, it’s Zumba! What can make you break a sweat, build bone density, and move your hips all while putting a smile on your face? Zumba can! If you’re not familiar with it, Zumba is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto Perez during the 1990s. This Latin and international dance-inspired fitness program incorporates easy-to-follow choreography to get your heart rate up with intense exercises to keep your muscles working. Plus everyone can do it!  Zumba = doing exercise + enjoying it. And it’s party every day! 



So that’s why I am sharing with you my top 10 Zumba videos picked from Youtube (that I personally do at home). It’s free and fun! So let’s get started! 

1- 


2-


3-

4-

5-


6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

Until next time! Love, MN


No comments:

Post a Comment